Day & Time
Wednesdays | 8:10PM – 9:10PM
Warm-Up, Movements, Roda
For those brand new to capoeira we offer Foundation classes where you will learn the basic fundamentals of this art form, gaining an understanding of proper technique, while increasing flexibility, strength and agility.
Although this class is primarily geared towards beginners and students up to yellow belt, we encourage students of all levels to come and perfect their technique.
A class at Capoeira Malês
This will give you a taste of a typical class at our school. Apart from the great workout you’ll get, there will also be a good dose of laughter, camaraderie and encouragement.
Some of the benefits
- Improve your overall health
- Increase your coordination, rhythm and balance
- Work all muscle groups with one activity
- Learn about Brazilian culture
- Learn Portuguese
- Learn to play new musical instruments
- Benefit from a family focused environment
- Create new friendships
What to bring
- water bottle
- comfortable and breathable pants or tights
- no shoes required, we train barefoot
We ask that you come to class 15 minutes before the official starting time to allow time for payments and registration.